Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 10

So today is October 27th 2009. Only four days until Halloween! I'm not doing anything this year for it, just handing out candy to the trick or treaters. So today it's raining and I am bored at home. My mom is out, but when she gets back we are going to work on my application for the Northern Westchester Shelter. I want to volunteer there. I've also decided that I want to get a job at Mount Kisco Seafood because my future husband works there lol. I thought that it would be a great way to start communicating with him, since I've never really spoken with him. No girls have ever worked there and my mom knows the guy who runs it so she is going to try to get me the job. I'm so crazy about this guy he is totally my type. Anyways bloggers I will let you know when I get the job and that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment