Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 7

So today is October 18th 2009. Sorry I haven't written in over a month, it's just my life finally got interesting. I am now volunteering at the Katonah Community Center and at Rainbeau Ridge Farm. I also applied to volunteer at the Northern Westchester Shelter, working with the children there. I am taking a really fun art class at the Katonah Art Center too. I love it! We are working with watercolor and it is awesome. I am going to take a course at WCC in January. I don't know which course yet, but hopefully a fun one. Hopefully this will get me back in the swing of doing school work. So I guess my life isn't that boring anymore lol. I have been having a lot of fun in everything I am doing and don't know if I want to be a teacher anymore. I might want to be a social worker or something. I'm still not sure though. Anyways, that's all I have to report for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment