Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 18

So today is April 9th 2010 and I had a rehearsal for Hecuba last night. It was a lot of fun, yet kind of cold. Since it was night time and I was wearing a skirt it was really freezing, but I did it none the less. Today I had a driving lesson and I am taking the five hour course tomorrow. I also went to the gym today which was fun. I walked on the treadmill for a mile and a half, but then didn't feel well, so I got off. I also got in a fight with a friend, but whatever shit happens. I cannot wait only a month and nineteen days until my birthday! LOL I started the countdown already. I start it every year on April 7th, which is the day after my mom's birthday. So nothing really interesting is happening today, I'm just very bored. Oh so I saw that new Miley Cyrus movie, The Last Song. It was really good, but really sad. I suggest you see it bloggers and I don't even like Miley Cyrus. Well that's all I really have to say. Bye bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment