Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 17

So today is April 5th 2010, and tomorrow is my mommy's birthday!!! And now only a month and 23 days until my birthday yay!!!! Anyways, today I have a driving lesson from 9:30 to 11:00 and then I am going to the gym. I am then going to come home and relax because I have a Hecuba rehearsal from 6:30 tonight to 9:00. Bloggers I just want to say that I might end up getting my licensce sooner than we all thought. I am going to take the 5 hour course this saturday and then hopefully schedule a road test. I hope I don't have to take the test too many times lol. Oh and also I am participating in NAMI Walks. NAMI is the National Alliance for Mental llness and I am walking for my grandmother. She died from suicide and I made a walk team for her and I have almost reached my donations goal. My goal is to raise a hundred dollars, but my team's goal is to raise a thousand. If you want to help just let me know by commenting on this post and I will send you all the information. It is really for a good cause. My team's name is Team Ronnie, named after her of course. Well that's all I have to report for now. Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment