Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 35

So today is September 23rd 2010 and I am so tired. I had analytical reading today and we had a really good class. We have a quiz on Monday....ugh! I love my professor lol she is so cute and nice. I am in love with the new guy on Glee. He is so cute even though he is going to play a guy's boyfriend. That's my favorite show lol, I love glee. Life has been so boring lately lol not much going on. I am so bored right now bloggers. I am watching Made of Honor and it's not even that good of a movie. It's actually kind of stupid. So I tried out for the play at Westchester Community College and I will find out if I am in the cast on Monday. They are doing the Musical Comedy Murders of 1940. It sounds like a fun play and I really hope I get a part. Anyways I really want to see the movie Easy A. It looks stupid, but fun and that's why I want to see it. I can't believe it, but that's all I have to report for now! Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment