Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 34

So today is September 12th 2010 and I started school last week. I love both of my professors and think this is going to be a great semester. I have been having a lot of fun re-connecting with my college friends and seeing new people who are in my classes. Both my classes are really small they are between 11 and 15 students each, which is good for me because it is easier to learn. I cannot wait for tomorrow to go to class, I did all of my homework and I am prepared. I just have to bring in my props for my Acting 2 scene. I am going to be playing a girl who is getting ready for a date, but gets locked in the bathroom. She tries knocking on the door and yelling for help, but no one is home. Then she tries to open the window, but it is stuck. Then she finds bobby pins on the floor and picks the lock right before her date gets there. I'm going to make it really funny and have her be claustrophobic. Anyways that's all I have for now! Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment