Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 13

So today is January 23rd 2010. I started my acting course at Westchester Community College on Tuesday and it was amazing!!!! I go every Tuesday and Thursday and I met so many new people and had a lot of fun. I did the homework for both days already lol. I really like my professor, she is adorable and I think likes to have fun in class. We start our first play next Tuesday. We are going to be reading the play Oleanna. We are going to be reading two plays after that. The other plays are Burried Child and Eurydice. (Can someone tell me how to pronounce that? I have no clue!) We also have to see a live performance somewhere and do a full page critique of it. And for the midterm we need to memorize a monologue from one of the plays that we read. I'm so excited because I can be a really good actress and I really enjoy being on stage. The class is in the theater and we do everything on the stage, which is a huge plus for me. I think I was born to be on stage lol just kidding. We do really fun exercises too. They get you out of your own head and get you to be something that's completly different from who you are. It's wicked awesome! I love it. Anyways that's all I have to say about the class right now, but I will blog again after the next class!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment