Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 14

So today is January 28th 2010 and I am stuck at home. It is snowing and the roads are so bad that I couldn't go to my acting class. They are still bad so I cant go to my volunteer job either. We were supposed to start the first play in my class, but I guess I will just get it on Tuesday. I went to club day at the college yesterday and signed up for the drama club which meets every Wednesday. So now I will be there Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! I wanted to sign up for the cheerleading club too, but no one came to represent it at club day. Oh I almost forgot! I ran into my friend Jordan at club day and we had lunch together. We might hang out tomorrow when she's done with her classes. I was really excited to see someone I knew cause now we can hangout in school and outside of school lol. I actually am starting to feel like a real student, even though I am only taking one course. I love it there though, I just love the atmosphere I guess. Anyways I am so bored! There is nothing to do in my house lol. Well that's about it for today, until next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment