Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 20

So today is May 5th 2010. My birthday is in 23 days and my road test is in 13 days!!! That's right bloggers, I said road test! I did the 5 hour course as you all know and decided that I am not afraid anymore. I then set up an appointment for my road test which is May 18th at 11am. I am excited yet really nervous. I don't expect to pass my first time, because a lot ofay people don't. It usually takes most people at least 2 or 3 times before they pass. My goal was to have my license by my birthday and even if I don't achieve this goal, I will still be very proud of myself. Also the NAMI walk is in 3 days! I am really excited for that too, even though I know it is going to be a very emotional day for me. I have a lot of support from my family and friends, so I will not be alone on this. Even my sister's friend donated his time and money! I can't believe that the walk is finally here though, I have been waiting months for this. On to other news I have my acting final on May 13th and then I am going to my step-sister's college graduation! I want to give her a shoutout and congradulate her on this huge accomplishment. I want her to know proud of her we all are and how she should be proud of herself. I can't wait to see her and tell her all that. Anyways that's all I have to report! Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment