Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 22

So today is May 24th 2010, only four days until I turn twenty years old. I just got home last night from Westhampton and had a pretty ok time. I actually went on the beach to look for sea glass and got really into it. I found a lot of seaglass, I found a huge green piece and was so excited. I am also very excited because I am going to see American Idiot on broadway friday night for my birthday. I can't wait! I love greenday music!!! They are like my all time favorite!!! Anyways I got my license!!!! I never thought this day would come bloggers!!!! But it actually happened and on my first try too. I didn't think I passed because she commented on my parking, but then I actually passed!! I am so happy because now I can really drive. Well that's all I really have for today, not that much has gone on. Which kinda sucks, but I guess it's ok. Bye bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment