Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 24

So today is May 29th 2010, and I am officially twenty years old!!! I am now in Westhampton hanging with family and having a good time. I also went to this awesome store called Sway and got some pretty cool stuff. I also got a Carvel cake for my birthday so I can celebrate with my whole family. We are having brunch also to celebrate. Oh, my license finally came in the mail!! I was so excited when it came. I definitely have the worst drivers license picture ever. I didn't even smile! Lol, anyways my mom is going to Italy for two whole weeks. She is leaving on Monday and I am going to be staying with my Aunt half the time and the other half with my dad. There's not that much going on right now though. I almost forgot, American Idiot was amazing and anyone who loves Greenday should go see it. I absolutely love it and could see it again if I got the chance. I got the whole CD on itunes and keep listening to it. I love how all the songs went so well with the story. Anyways that is all I have to tell you guys. Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment