Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 21

So today is May 10th 2010. Only 18 days until my birthday and 8 days until my road test. I am not as nervous for my road test as I thought I'd be. I am so tired bloggers, so much unnecessary drama has been going on. I am completely sick of it. I don't want to get into it because I am sooo over all this drama. On a better note, I finally got hired for the summer. I will be working at the Rye Rec day camp. I'm not sure what type of counselor I am yet because I have to send in the paperwork for it first. I can't wait to find out which group I am working with. Anyways, today I am going into the city to see my cousin and sister. I am very excited, even though I saw them both yesterday lol. Oh, I am also registering for classes for next fall. I am going to take early childhood developement and acting 2. Hopefully I will enjoy both classes next fall. And hopefully I will be able to drive myself to school next semester. That would be awesome! I actually love driving. I was so afraid of it, that I never thought I would love it, but I do. I mean what's the big deal? Lol it's just driving. So as you see, my life has gotten a little more interesting. Not all good and not all bad, but interesting. Well that's really it for now! Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment