Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 26

So today is June 12th 2010 and I went to the Jethro Tull concert last night. It was ok, I only went because my dad is really into Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull and he wanted to share his love for them with me. I thought that was nice so I ended up going and I thought it was ok. It's not really my type of music, but it was an experience. I was so happy though when my dad told me I didn't have to work today. I have been so tired because I have been waking up at 5:30AM almost everyday for two weeks. I also started my new book. It's so good. Kristin Hannah is such a good author. I would kill to write stories like her. I want to read all the books she wrote! That's how good of a writer she is. Anyways once again I am home doing nothing except listening to the American Idiot Broadway CD. Next I am going to listen to glee. I am so bored lol. I don't start work this summer until July 6th. I thought it would be awesome to have the whole month of June to relax, but it's boring. There is nothing to do. Anyways that's it for now! Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment