Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 30

So today is June 24th 2010 and I had my placement test for WCC yesterday. I didn't do that well on the online portion, and we don't know how I did on my essay yet. It all depends on my essay whether or not I can take the Early Childhood course that I want to take. If I can't then I will take the Analytical Reading course that the placement test suggested. I think it's a good idea to take that course anyways because I would learn useful skills. So, I went to the gym today and did a really good workout. Now I am like so tired and sweaty. It's so gross, I hate sweat. I'm so bored, I'm not really going to be doing anything. Just cleaning my room and my laundry. Anyways sorry this is a short post, but that's it for now. Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment