Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 28

So today is June 18th 2010 and I am going to Westhampton today. I'm actually excited to go to read my book, and look for seaglass and just relax. It's supposed to be a nice weekend, which is always good when going to the beach. So I saw the Karate Kid last night with Jaden Smith and it was really cute. It also had a lot of violence, which I was a little surprised about since it's a kids movie. But Jaden did a really good job and he looks so much like his dad, that it is a little scary LOL. I am taking my placement testing for WCC on Wednesday and it shouldn't be that bad. Except that it is a three hour test I think. Anyways I cannot wait to start working. I also cannot wait to find out what group I am working with. I am finding out next week. I have been going to the gym a lot though. I did the elliptical for twenty minutes yesterday and then did the weights. My inner thighs hurt today though, which sucks. I am working through it though. I am going to go to the gym on wednesday and do the same workout that I did yesterday, even though it hurt LOL. That's pretty much what's going on right now, pathetic I know. Bye Bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment