Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 25

So today is June 8th 2010 and my mom is in Italy right now. She left May 31st and is coming home this Sunday. I didn't think I'd miss my mom this much, but I guess since I'm so used to being with her all the time that I do miss her a lot. I've been working with my dad and hanging out with my Aunt while she's been away. I watched the Glee season finale last night and it was so good. That's all I will say about it because some people might have missed it and taped it. I am so tired bloggers, I have been getting up at 5:30AM to go to work with my dad. Today I am hanging with my Aunt and I was going to wake up at 8AM, but since I am so used to waking up at 5:30AM that I got up at 7:15AM. I got the camp job at rye rec by the way. I am going to be a counselor for upper camp and I am so excited that I actually got a job! It starts on July 6th, so I have all of June to just hangout and relax. I have been talking to my sister a lot more lately. I really like talking to her about things and getting her input. She is really becoming my best friend, which I am excited about. We have never been tightly close, but now we are starting to become tightly close. Anyways that's all I have to say for now. Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment