Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 27

So today is June 16th 2010 and I am so bored at home doing nothing. I already went to the gym this morning and went on the elliptical for 30 minutes. My legs really hurt now though. So working with my dad wasn't that bad I guess, I don't know. We went to visit my sister in the city on Sunday and I was really excited to see her. I missed her a lot. I also missed my mom a lot while she was in Italy. She got me this really pretty bracelet that matches a ring that I always wear. It was really nice. Nothing else is really going on though, it's back to being boring. Oh I went to camp orientation last night and I am one of the oldest counselors. Me and this other guy are the two oldest and everyone else are like either leaving middle school or are in high school. It's weird because I'm never the oldest and now I am. Anyways sorry this post is so short, but that's really all I have to say for now. Bye Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment