Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 1

So today is September 9th 2009. I am sitting in my moms room dog sitting my cousin's dog Buzzbee. I feel so lame. I need to get a job and lucky me has an interview tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers people and hope that I get hired. I need something to do to add a little action. So my friends tell me I need to get out and start having fun. Hey, I have fun. They are worried about me lol. But I guess good friends are always worried about eachother. I mean what's the big deal if I haven't gone out to like a club or something in a while? I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'm supposed to being seeing my friend Vanessa again today. I don't if she is actually coming cause she got sick last night. Great. Another day in the house, just what I need. Sometimes I wish I do go out, but then I say why? So I could hook up with some random stranger I am never going to see again? Now that's totally lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment