Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 2

So today is September 10th 2009. I had my interview today and I thinked they really liked me, but still cross your fingers bloggers! I won't hear if I am employed until next week. Anyways now I am watching Legally Blondes. I know, I know weird choice of movie, but I'm bored. My mom took my cousin and her fiance to get wedding stuff and I don't drive yet, so I am stuck at home for the day. I know what you are all thinking. I'm 19 years old and dont drive yet? Yes bloggers it's true, I don't drive yet, I don't even have my permit. I am afraid to drive because of all the crazy drivers out there. But I am going to get my permit very soon and I will keep you guys updated on the driver's liscence, but don't get your hopes up. It might take a while. Anyways I'm going to go but maybe I will blog again later today

No comments:

Post a Comment