Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 3

So today is September 11th 2009. It's been 8 years since 9/11 and one year since my Thames incident. I just want to apologize to all those people I hurt exactly one year ago. It was terrible what I did and I wish I could take it back, but we can only go forward. I mean everyone makes mistakes and we have to forgive and not totally forget, but just forgive. I know I majorly screwed up and I hope all those people will forgive me. I also want to extend the apology to a certain boy who since then has turned my world upside down. Not only do I want to apologize, but say thank you. Without him in my life I would have been totally alone through this process. I hope I can fix everything that's going on right now and don't worry bloggers. I will let you know when I do, but for now all I can say is sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment