Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 4

So today is September 12th 2009. I am in Westhampton with my mom and stepdad, we have a place out here. Sucks for me because I hate the beach, it's so yucky! Don't get me wrong the beach is beautiful and I love looking at it, but I don't like the feel of the sand. And I also hate feet and everyone's barefoot on the beach. Gross! My favorite part about coming to Westhampton is the town. There is really good shopping and the most adorable dogs. My favorite store in town is called Sway. It's awesome, it has all the punky/goth stuff. See I am not punk or goth really, but I wear that type of stuff. My personality is preppy and you wouldn't know that by the way I dress. Heck, I wear everything and anything! I don't like to use labels though. I mean why should I judge other people when I know how much it hurts to be Judged? Well that's all I have to say for now bloggers, untill we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment