Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 5

So today is September 17th 2009. Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days, but I've actually been busy. Today is the Jewish holiday and I am so excited. I love having the whole family over every year for a big dinner! I make the sweet potato pies every year and they always come out as everyones favorite. The Jewosh holidays also make me really sad. It makes me think of those who I've lost in my family. It also makes me think of all the people in my family who died before I was born and how I never met them. Like for example all four of my grandparents died before I was born. Well technacally my dad's mother died two months after I was born and I wish I could remember her. But I was only two months old, how could I remember something from that time? Anyways I know all of them are watching down on me and protecting me and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment